Oct 14 2022
Oct 14 2022
Oct 14 2022
Oct 01 2022
1. The heating part of the ink cartridge heater is completely immersed in the heating medium to avoid unpleasant heat dissipation and exceeding the allowable heating temperature to damage the ink cartridge heater. In addition, the lead-out part of the wiring should be exposed outside the insulation layer or the heater of the ink cartridge heater, so that this part should not be damaged by overheating.
2. The voltage of the input power supply should not exceed 10% of the rated voltage marked on various electric heating tubes. If it is suitable for lower than the rated voltage, the heat generated by the cartridge heater will also decrease accordingly.
3. The terminal of the electric heating tube should be relatively tightened with 2 nuts when wiring. Do not use too much force to prevent the lead screw from loosening and damaging the electric heating tube.
4. The terminals of the cartridge heater should be kept clean and dry, otherwise, the insulation performance will be reduced and short-circuit breakdown will occur. The insulating sealing device is strictly protected to prevent accidents.
5. When heating some materials such as viscose, such as sodium nitrate, stearic acid, paraffin, etc., the power supply voltage should be reduced at the beginning of heating to reduce the calorific value of the electric heating tube. voltage for heating.
6. Special attention should be paid to the heating medium when selecting the cartridge heater. There should be no erosion effect on the material of the electric heating tube shell.
7. The cartridge heater has been used for a long time. If there is thick pipe scale and oil scale accumulated on the surface, it should be removed regularly, otherwise the heat transfer performance of the electric heating pipe will be reduced and the heat load of the pipe surface will exceed the rated allowable and be damaged.
8. The cartridge heater should be stored in a dry warehouse. If the surface is damp due to long-term placement, use a megohmmeter to measure the insulation resistance. If it is less than 1 megohm/500 volts, the electric heating tube should be dried in a drying box of 200 degrees.
9. The special electric heating tube should read the relevant instructions in detail before installation and use, so as not to damage it.