Oct 14 2022
Oct 14 2022
Oct 14 2022
Oct 01 2022
1. The heating part of the cartridge heater should be fully immersed in the heating medium to avoid unpleasant heat dissipation and exceeding the allowable heating temperature to damage the electric heating tube. In addition, the lead-out part of the wiring should be exposed to the insulation layer of the heater or outside the heater, so that this part should not be damaged by overheating.
2. The voltage of the input power supply should not exceed 10% of the rated voltage marked on various electric heating tubes. If it is suitable for lower than the rated voltage, the heat generated by the cartridge heater will also decrease accordingly.
3. The terminals of the ink cartridge heater should be relatively fastened with two nuts when wiring. Do not use too much force to avoid loosening the lead screws and damage the electric heating tube.
4. The terminals of the ink cartridge heater should be kept clean and dry, otherwise the insulation performance will be reduced and short-circuit breakdown will occur. Strict protection with insulating sealing device to prevent accidents.
5. When the ink cartridge heater heats some viscose and other substances, such as sodium nitrate, stearic acid, paraffin, etc., the power supply voltage should be lowered at the beginning of heating to reduce the calorific value of the ink cartridge heater. Then increase to the rated voltage for heating.
6. Special attention should be paid to the heating medium when selecting the cartridge heater. The shell material of the cartridge heater should be non-erosive.
7. The ink cartridge heater has been used for a long time. If there is thick pipe scale and grease on the surface, it should be removed regularly, otherwise the heat transfer performance of the ink cartridge heater will be reduced and the heat load of the pipe surface will exceed the rated allowable and be damaged.
8. The cartridge heater should be stored in a dry warehouse. If the surface is damp due to long-term placement, use a megohmmeter to measure the insulation resistance. If it is less than 1 megohm/500 volts, the cartridge heater should be dried in a drying oven at 200 degrees.
9. The special ink cartridge heater should read the relevant instructions carefully before installation and use, so as not to damage it.