Oct 14 2022
Oct 14 2022
Oct 14 2022
Oct 01 2022
The main heater products are electric furnaces, high-density ink cartridge heaters, boiler heaters, oven heaters, fin heaters, automobile heaters, heaters, electric heaters, explosion-proof heaters, synthetic heaters, storage heaters Tank heaters, high-temperature ceramic heaters, molecular sieve heaters, circulation heaters, Huff heaters, crawler heaters, hot water heaters, fluid circulation heaters.
1. Heater performance The electric heater uses a metal tube as the shell, and the spiral electric heating alloy wires (nickel-chromium, iron-chromium alloy) are evenly distributed along the central axis of the tube. The gaps are filled and compacted with magnesia sand with good insulation and thermal conductivity. Both ends of the mouth are sealed with silicone or ceramics, this metal armored electric heating element can heat air, metal molds, and various liquids.
2. The heating structure of the heater is based on a metal tube as the shell, and the spiral electric heating alloy wires (nickel-chromium, iron-chromium alloy) are evenly distributed along the central axis of the tube. The gaps are filled and compacted with magnesia sand with good insulation and thermal conductivity. End sealed with silicone or ceramic, this metal armored heating element can heat air, metal molds, and various liquids.
3. Use of heaters Electric heaters are electrical components specially designed to convert electrical energy into thermal energy. Because of their low price, convenient use, convenient installation, and no pollution, they are widely used on various heating occasions, and the service life of the electric heating tube is very long. Long, the general design life of more than 10,000 hours.
4. Classification of electric heaters for heating tubes: radiator heaters for ovens, sauna electric heaters, heaters for rice steamer water tanks, heaters for fastener-mounted electric boilers, and flange-mounted heaters for hot boilers, air heaters, liquid heaters, boiler heaters, etc.
Heater products and performance parameters
(1. Steel ferrule type electric heater The steel ferrule type electric heater has the characteristics of a reliable connection, high-pressure resistance, good sealing and repeatability, convenient installation and maintenance, and safe and reliable work.
(2. Steel flared electric heater The flared electric heater is a connecting piece in the pipeline system with oil, water, gas and various corrosive materials as the medium.
(3. Welding electric heater Applicable medium: oil, water, gas and other non-corrosive or corrosive media Welding electric heater Applicable temperature: It depends on the medium used and the choice of gasket t≤450℃ Manufacturing materials: 20#, 35#, 1Crl8Ni9Ti, 0Crl8Ni-12M02Ti, 316L Piping requirements: ￠6—￠50 ordinary precision seamless steel pipe
(4. Shaft Seal Electric Heater (Steam Electric Heater) Steam Electric Heater (Electric Heating Steam Furnace): The use of electric heaters in the user's low-temperature steam pipeline allows users to obtain high-temperature superheated steam at The required process temperature. The maximum working temperature can reach 450 degrees Celsius. The picture shows a 1000KW steam heater, the working pressure is 1.8MPa, the flow rate is 14 tons/h, and the outlet temperature is 300 degrees Celsius.
5. Silicone rubber heater can be used for heating and insulation of pipes, tanks, cabinets, and boxes. 1. Structural performance:
(1. The heating element of the product adopts nickel-chromium alloy wire and heating block, which has high thermal efficiency and long service life.
(2. The double insulation of moisture-proof silicone rubber and alkali-free glass fiber makes the insulation performance of the heater more reliable.
(3. The aluminum plate assists heat dissipation, which improves the thermal efficiency of the heater and prolongs its service life.
(4. Easy to install. Rated voltage: 220V Dielectric strength: 2000V/min Insulation resistance> 50MΩ Insulation material (silicon rubber) Temperature resistance: -60℃—+250℃.
6. Electric heater for heavy oil and crude oil The electric heater is suitable for heating mediums such as crude oil, heavy oil, and fuel oil, and the surface of the electric heating element does not scale after long-term operation.
7. Reaction kettle electric heater Electric heating reaction kettle is widely used in medicine, building materials, chemicals, pigments, resins, food, and other industries, with rapid heating, high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, hygiene, no environmental pollution, no need for boiler automatic heating, Features such as ease of use.
8. Huff-type electric heater Huff-type heater is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of heated workpieces such as pipes and containers.
9. Crawler-type electric heater Crawler-type electric heater This kind of electric heater can be made into crawler-type heaters of various shapes, and the corresponding specifications can be selected according to the geometric shape, wall thickness, and heat treatment requirements of the workpiece.
10.50kw electric air heater The air heater is made of 20# container steel. It adopts hot air flow, and its direction is horizontal and vertical flow. High efficiency and convenient maintenance.
11. Electric heater for oil separator The electric heater for oil separator is applied to electric heating of the oil-water separator and has the function of constant temperature control.
12. High-temperature ceramic electric heater The high-temperature ceramic electric heater can be heated in contact with the workpiece and can be bent, folded, and wound. It can be applied to various metal components, such as pipes, large containers, and reactors. It has the advantages of fast heating speed, high heat utilization rate, significant energy saving, high temperature creep resistance, safe and reliable use, and convenient operation. The maximum working temperature can reach 1050℃.